|€ 100 - 150||€ 80 - 130||€ 50 - 100||€ 60 - 110|
Prices are per day for the appartment, depending on the number of guests as well on the duration of the stay.
There may be some extra charges for short stays and at Christmas and Fasching weeks.
Final cleaning (€45,-) and local tax (1,50 per person per night) have to be added.
We ask you to send a prepayment of 30% when you book the appartment.
On the day of departure you can stay in the appartment until 10 o'clock. Check-in time is usually 14:00 o'clock.
All bookings are governed by the Austrian hotel booking terms
Cancellation conditions of the Austrian Hotel Regulations
Rescission of the accommodation agreement
- Either party may dissolve the accommodation agreement unilaterally no later than three months before the agreed arrival date of the guest without payment of a cancellation fee. The contract partner must have received the letter of cancellation no later than three months before the agreed arrival date of the guest.
- Either party may dissolve the accommodation agreement unilaterally no later than one month before the agreed arrival date of the guest; however, a cancellation fee of 40% of the room price shall be payable. The contract partner must have received the letter of cancellation no later than one month before the agreed arrival date of the guest.
- If the guest fails to arrive by 18:00 of the agreed arrival date, the accommodation provider has the right to withdraw from the contract, unless a later time of arrival has already been agreed.
- If the guest has paid a deposit, the accommodation will remain reserved until no later than 12 noon of the following day.
- Even if the guest fails to make use of the reserved accommodation, the guest is obliged to pay the accommodation provider the agreed amount. However, the accommodation provider must deduct the amount saved as a result of the guest's failure to make use of the services, as well as the amount made from renting out the reserved accommodation to other parties. Cancellation fees are as follows: No cancellation fee up to 3 months prior to arrival; 40% of the total agreed price up to 1 month prior to arrival; 70% of the total agreed price up to 1 week prior to arrival; 90% of the total agreed price in the last week prior to arrival.
- The accommodation provider is obliged to take appropriate steps to ensure that the accommodation left empty by the cancellation is rented to other parties (§ 1107 Austrian Civil Code (ABGB))